Latest TweetMy Tweets
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
- Is Mozeliak a good GM?
- Why does the Cardinals’ offense suck so bad?
- Adam LaRoche makes the decision most Dads wish they could
- Shortstop situation shouldn’t worry Cards
Daily Archives: January 11, 2011
Moving on around the infield, it’s time to take a look at the NL Central’s second basemen. It’s the first of the middle infield positions and one where offensive performance is rare. Usually teams prefer to have a better defensive player at second base rather than someone who is a pure offensive threat. However, to that there are the rare exceptions, such as Atlanta’s Dan Uggla who is a second … Continue reading