Latest TweetMy Tweets
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
- Is Mozeliak a good GM?
- Why does the Cardinals’ offense suck so bad?
- Adam LaRoche makes the decision most Dads wish they could
- Shortstop situation shouldn’t worry Cards
Daily Archives: January 14, 2011
The St. Louis Cardinals made a depth move today, adding veteran pitchers Miguel Batista and Ian Snell on minor league contracts. Batista, 39, spent last season as a reliever for the Washington Nationals where he posted a 3.70 ERA in 57 relief appearances and 1 start. That start was a spot start taking the place of Nationals phenom Stephen Strasburg. Batista has served time in the majors as both a reliever and … Continue reading
Now on to the third baseman of the NL Central. There’s quite a variety of players at third base in the NL Central too. From the veterans Scott Rolen and Aramis Ramirez to the young guys in Casey McGehee, David Freese, Pedro Alvarez, and Chris Johnson there is talent both young and old. The corner infield is usually a position that offense is relied upon and as long as you … Continue reading