Latest TweetMy Tweets
- Quick Hits: Matt Holliday’s slow start
- All about the Ace
- Just how good are these Cardinals?
- Quick Hits: Strikeouts are (mostly) overrated
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
Daily Archives: March 10, 2011
The title is the question we’ve all been asking ourselves for a little over two weeks now as we consider the ramifications of the loss of Adam Wainwright. Adam Wainwright, 29, was a first round draft pick of the Atlanta Braves. He made four Baseball America top-100 prospect lists, the last one in his first season in the St. Louis Cardinals’ system. He was considered the Braves’ top pitching prospect … Continue reading