Latest TweetMy Tweets
- Quick Hits: Matt Holliday’s slow start
- All about the Ace
- Just how good are these Cardinals?
- Quick Hits: Strikeouts are (mostly) overrated
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
Daily Archives: March 16, 2011
So by now, I’m sure everyone is aware that the 2011 Cardinals television commercials have been released online. Remember the old days when you had to watch TV to see commercials? The new tagline this year is “We Are Cardinal Nation.” Personally, I preferred the “Play like a Cardinal” tagline of the previous couple years. The ads feature Lance Berkman trying to pick a number, Red Schoendienst showing he’s still … Continue reading