Latest TweetMy Tweets
- All about the Ace
- Just how good are these Cardinals?
- Quick Hits: Strikeouts are (mostly) overrated
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
- Is Mozeliak a good GM?
Daily Archives: April 5, 2011
Continuing my post series on the preseason Cardinals’ approval ratings. Today I’m going to move on to the pitching staff. Adam Wainwright did not make an appearance on the list due to his injury, but I’m fairly certain that he would have been the highest rated pitcher on the staff. Call me crazy. Instead, that opened the door for the Cardinals’ other ace, Chris Carpenter, to take the nod with … Continue reading
Is that the hallelujah chorus I hear? No? Well it should be! The Cardinals eked one out tonight with a hit by Albert Pujols that just barely squeaked past the infielders. Plus, it wouldn’t be the ninth inning without Ryan Franklin letting someone on base. My thoughts on the game: Kyle McClellan did everything we could have asked him to do. Threw a strong six innings and kept us in the ballgame. … Continue reading