Latest TweetMy Tweets
- Quick Hits: Matt Holliday’s slow start
- All about the Ace
- Just how good are these Cardinals?
- Quick Hits: Strikeouts are (mostly) overrated
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
Daily Archives: April 7, 2011
Once again the Cardinals find themselves on the wrong side of the runs column. It’s beginning to be a regular thing these days. Now 2-4 to start the season. The last Cardinals’ team that I found that started 2-4 was the 2007 version. I think it’s interesting to note that both of those teams lacked their ace. In game 1 of that 2007 season the Cardinals lost Chris Carpenter, it … Continue reading