Latest TweetMy Tweets
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
- Is Mozeliak a good GM?
- Why does the Cardinals’ offense suck so bad?
- Adam LaRoche makes the decision most Dads wish they could
- Shortstop situation shouldn’t worry Cards
Daily Archives: April 14, 2011
Don’t worry, you don’t need a trip to the eye doctor, you really are seeing 15 runs on the scoreboard. For the fourth consecutive night, the offense put up serious numbers. A tweet from one of the Cardinals’ official twitter accounts claimed that 10 hitters had 5 hits over the previous two days, and three of them were Cardinals. Ryan Theriot, Colby Rasmus, Albert Pujols. It’s amazing what happens when … Continue reading