Latest TweetMy Tweets
- All about the Ace
- Just how good are these Cardinals?
- Quick Hits: Strikeouts are (mostly) overrated
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
- Is Mozeliak a good GM?
Daily Archives: May 29, 2011
As a Cardinals fan, blogger, and generally a studier of the habits of the management and organization, I consider myself fairly well read on the topic of what the team is going to do and the motives behind why they do it. When Mitchell Boggs was optioned to Memphis, the move made sense to me. I defended it as the proper decision in a blog post that day. However, now … Continue reading