Latest TweetMy Tweets
- Quick Hits: Matt Holliday’s slow start
- All about the Ace
- Just how good are these Cardinals?
- Quick Hits: Strikeouts are (mostly) overrated
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
Daily Archives: July 31, 2011
Welcome to the new Redbird Dugout. Over the last couple weeks I’ve been working on getting the theme of this site ready. It’s about 99% there, but it’s close enough for me to consider debuting the site. All of our old content is here on the new site. There is a little housecleaning that I’ve yet to do that has to do with issues between Blogger and WordPress that I … Continue reading
Rumors circulated all of yesterday, Rafael Furcal was set to be traded to the St. Louis Cardinals. Finally word became official this morning as the Cardinals announced that the 33 year old switch-hitting short stop was now a member of their team. Furcal is in his 12th major league season, but 3 of his last 4 seasons have been shortened due to injury. He was drafted by the Atlanta Braves … Continue reading