Latest TweetMy Tweets
- Quick Hits: Matt Holliday’s slow start
- All about the Ace
- Just how good are these Cardinals?
- Quick Hits: Strikeouts are (mostly) overrated
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
Monthly Archives: November 2011
That is the question that I will endeavor to answer over the next little bit of your read along. Though Daniel over at C70 at the Bat tackled this topic in a post of his own on Wednesday, I’m going to take a team-by-team approach to it. I’ll analyze each team’s current position and whether or not they have the place and the means to be a player in the … Continue reading
Today was supposed to be the setup day as I began my post-season posting schedule on Friday, but consider this a special edition run. According to an article by Joe Strauss in today’s Post-Dispatch, the Cardinals are beginning to interview their top rung of candidates for their open managerial position. So I decided I’d go ahead and just poach for fun. 🙂 According to the article there are less than … Continue reading
What a way to go out. For Tony LaRussa, it was probably the best managing job he’s ever done. Over 10 games out in August, rallying to make the playoffs on the final day of the season, beating Philadelphia in 5 games, beating Milwaukee in 6, and then playing what is very likely the best World Series game in history, before clinching his third World Series Championship in Game 7 … Continue reading