Latest TweetMy Tweets
- Quick Hits: Matt Holliday’s slow start
- All about the Ace
- Just how good are these Cardinals?
- Quick Hits: Strikeouts are (mostly) overrated
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
Daily Archives: December 13, 2011
The Cardinals had four arbitration cases to deal with this offseason: Ryan Theriot, Skip Schumaker, Kyle McClellan, and Jason Motte. The Cardinals announced that they have non-tendered Ryan Theriot, agreed with Skip Schumaker on a new two-year contract, and have tendered contracts to Kyle McClellan and Jason Motte. Theriot, 32, was acquired by the Cardinals last offseason to start at shortstop. However, following a disastrous start to the season, the … Continue reading