Latest TweetMy Tweets
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
- Is Mozeliak a good GM?
- Why does the Cardinals’ offense suck so bad?
- Adam LaRoche makes the decision most Dads wish they could
- Shortstop situation shouldn’t worry Cards
Daily Archives: December 16, 2011
In a move that will likely complete the projected bullpen for 2012, the Cardinals have signed LHP J.C. Romero to a one-year deal worth $750,000. Romero, 35, pitched for the Colorado Rockies and Philadelphia Phillies last season. However, he spent time in the minor league systems of the New York Yankees and Washington Nationals between those major league stints. Between the two teams he made 36 appearances with a 4.01 … Continue reading
I asked my question earlier this week and should have posted it Tuesday, but I was busy trying to wrap up the necessary work I needed to do in order to make sure I can walk in graduation on Sunday. It’s been a long 8 and a half years trying to cram four years of school work into it. Finally almost ready to call it complete. If you’re wondering what … Continue reading