Latest TweetMy Tweets
- Quick Hits: Matt Holliday’s slow start
- All about the Ace
- Just how good are these Cardinals?
- Quick Hits: Strikeouts are (mostly) overrated
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
Daily Archives: January 25, 2012
Minutes ago CBS’ Jon Heyman reported that Jason Motte and the St. Louis Cardinals have avoided arbitration. Motte, 29, has agreed to a $1.95 million contract for the 2012 season. The contract also contains $75,000 worth of performance incentives. Motte, the Cardinals’ 19th round pick of the 2003 draft, was in his first arbitration year and was the team’s final case. Last year, Kyle McClellan got $1.375 million from the … Continue reading