Latest TweetMy Tweets
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
- Is Mozeliak a good GM?
- Why does the Cardinals’ offense suck so bad?
- Adam LaRoche makes the decision most Dads wish they could
- Shortstop situation shouldn’t worry Cards
Daily Archives: January 25, 2012
Minutes ago CBS’ Jon Heyman reported that Jason Motte and the St. Louis Cardinals have avoided arbitration. Motte, 29, has agreed to a $1.95 million contract for the 2012 season. The contract also contains $75,000 worth of performance incentives. Motte, the Cardinals’ 19th round pick of the 2003 draft, was in his first arbitration year and was the team’s final case. Last year, Kyle McClellan got $1.375 million from the … Continue reading