Latest TweetMy Tweets
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
- Is Mozeliak a good GM?
- Why does the Cardinals’ offense suck so bad?
- Adam LaRoche makes the decision most Dads wish they could
- Shortstop situation shouldn’t worry Cards
Daily Archives: March 29, 2012
The St. Louis Cardinals announced today that they have purchased the contract of Scott Linebrink, the final step required to make him a member of their 25-man roster for Opening Day. It was a move that was expected after the Cardinals’ had sent RHP Eduardo Sanchez to minor league camp where he is expected to start the season with the Memphis Redbirds. With the move, the Cardinals are now at … Continue reading
The commercials are back according to a press release that arrived in my inbox this morning. Every year the St. Louis Cardinals (and really teams around baseball) do annual commercials that get shown during their games. In previous years there was a theme like “Play like a Cardinal” or “We are Cardinal Nation.” However this year there doesn’t seem to be an overriding motto. Rather than release them all at … Continue reading