Latest TweetMy Tweets
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
- Is Mozeliak a good GM?
- Why does the Cardinals’ offense suck so bad?
- Adam LaRoche makes the decision most Dads wish they could
- Shortstop situation shouldn’t worry Cards
Daily Archives: November 2, 2012
The St. Louis Cardinals made a 1 year, $13.3 million qualifying offer to Kyle Lohse today, the final day to make such an offer. The Cardinals had to make an offer in order to receive a compensatory draft pick if Lohse opts to sign with another team this offseason, which he is expected to do. Either way, Lohse now has until next Friday to accept the offer if he wants … Continue reading