Latest TweetMy Tweets
- Quick Hits: Matt Holliday’s slow start
- All about the Ace
- Just how good are these Cardinals?
- Quick Hits: Strikeouts are (mostly) overrated
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
Daily Archives: November 3, 2012
The St. Louis Cardinals announced today that they have outrighted catcher Steven Hill, catcher Bryan Anderson, and right handed pitcher Adam Reifer to Triple-A Memphis. With the moves they are removed from the organization’s 40 man roster. The 40 man roster currently stands at 36 players. The team added right handed pitcher Jorge Rondon earlier this week. Teams have until November 20th to change their 40 man roster ahead of … Continue reading
“I love the smell of free agency in the morning.” I don’t think anyone has actually said that. Maybe Scott Boras. Or Dan Lozano last November. But as the sun rose today, free agency officially opens and it begins that time of the year that gets referred to as the “Hot Stove League.” It doesn’t seem like anyone actually knows why it’s called the Hot Stove League either. For the … Continue reading