Latest TweetMy Tweets
- Quick Hits: Matt Holliday’s slow start
- All about the Ace
- Just how good are these Cardinals?
- Quick Hits: Strikeouts are (mostly) overrated
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
Daily Archives: November 30, 2012
The St. Louis Cardinals are just 85 days from playing baseball once again. The team released their 2013 Spring Training schedule that begins on February 23rd, 2013, as the visiting team in Jupiter against the Miami Marlins. Their preparatory slate of games will finish up in Port St. Lucie against the New York Mets on March 29th. The Cardinals will play 32 games over the 35 day span and finish … Continue reading