Latest TweetMy Tweets
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
- Is Mozeliak a good GM?
- Why does the Cardinals’ offense suck so bad?
- Adam LaRoche makes the decision most Dads wish they could
- Shortstop situation shouldn’t worry Cards
Daily Archives: November 30, 2012
The St. Louis Cardinals are just 85 days from playing baseball once again. The team released their 2013 Spring Training schedule that begins on February 23rd, 2013, as the visiting team in Jupiter against the Miami Marlins. Their preparatory slate of games will finish up in Port St. Lucie against the New York Mets on March 29th. The Cardinals will play 32 games over the 35 day span and finish … Continue reading