Latest TweetMy Tweets
- All about the Ace
- Just how good are these Cardinals?
- Quick Hits: Strikeouts are (mostly) overrated
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
- Is Mozeliak a good GM?
Daily Archives: January 31, 2013
Rob Johnson began his professional career as a fourth round draft pick of the Seattle Mariners in the 2004 draft. He attended Saddleback College in California before transferring to the University of Houston where he played one season before entering the MLB Draft in 2004. In the 2005 season, between A and high A ball, he posted a .280/.332/.432 slash line. The organization noticed and he earned the jump to … Continue reading
Justin Christian was signed by the Cardinals to a minor league deal with an invitation to spring training as a free agent. He spent last season with the San Francisco Giants. He has played parts of three seasons in the majors since 2008, including 32 games and 61 plate appearances last year for the Giants where he hit .125/.197/.143. Born in Nebraska, Christian, 32, attended high school in San Mateo, … Continue reading