Latest TweetMy Tweets
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
- Is Mozeliak a good GM?
- Why does the Cardinals’ offense suck so bad?
- Adam LaRoche makes the decision most Dads wish they could
- Shortstop situation shouldn’t worry Cards
Monthly Archives: February 2013
David Freese and the St. Louis Cardinals avoided arbitration, settling on a 1 year deal worth $3.15 million. That means the team continues it’s streak of not having a player case reach arbitration since Darren Oliver in 1999. It also puts the team’s projected Opening Day Salary Obligations at $113.9 million, up from $111.8 million last year. Freese, the hometown hero of the 2011 World Series, had filed for arbitration … Continue reading
The Cardinals’ General Manager John Mozeliak announced this afternoon that he didn’t expect Chris Carpenter to pitch for the team in 2013. The issues surrounding his arm with stingers and tingling have returned. It may be the answer to the question I asked earlier this offseason of what do you do about Chris Carpenter. While the “R” word wasn’t mentioned as many speculated it would be, it was pretty clear … Continue reading