Latest TweetMy Tweets
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
- Is Mozeliak a good GM?
- Why does the Cardinals’ offense suck so bad?
- Adam LaRoche makes the decision most Dads wish they could
- Shortstop situation shouldn’t worry Cards
Tag Archives: 2013 Postseason
I’ve spent quite a bit of time this evening defending Mike Matheny‘s decision to let Lance Lynn start this game over Shelby Miller or Joe Kelly, and I don’t usually find myself in the business of defending Matheny either. In the end, it didn’t work out as the Lynn struggled through the game, allowing 5 earned runs over 4 1/3 innings of work. The main complaint was that Lynn can’t … Continue reading
In a small move in comparison to what will happen in just a few hours, the Cardinals claimed outfielder Joey Butler off waivers from the Texas Rangers. Butler, 27, appeared in 8 games for the Rangers this season and went 4-for-12 with a pair of doubles, 3 walks, and an RBI. He notched playing time in both corner outfield spots. Butler was drafted in the 15th round of the 2008 … Continue reading
Mike Matheny announced today that Adam Wainwright and Lance Lynn will start games one and two, respectively, of the National League Divisional Series. The Cardinals are home in St. Louis where they await the winner of tonight’s NL Wild Card between the Pittsburgh Pirates and Cincinnati Reds. It represents a change in the order of the rotation as we enter the playoffs as Lynn had been scheduled to start on days … Continue reading