Latest TweetMy Tweets
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
- Is Mozeliak a good GM?
- Why does the Cardinals’ offense suck so bad?
- Adam LaRoche makes the decision most Dads wish they could
- Shortstop situation shouldn’t worry Cards
Tag Archives: Michael Wacha
On Sunday afternoon the St. Louis Cardinals put the finishing touches on their 2013 campaign that saw them finish with a 97-65 record, good for best in the National League. For a team that spent most of the first half of the season in that position before floundering mid-summer, it was a happy ending. The team, however, will enter postseason play for the tenth time in the last fourteen seasons … Continue reading
The second half of the baseball season is about to begin and the trade deadline is right around the corner. Already newspapers, blogs, message boards, and twitter feeds are rife with trade rumors as everyone has a keen eye on watching how their teams will perform in the second half. So where are the Cardinals and what could they be looking to add to shore up the team as they … Continue reading
September’s UCB Project, after all the requisite UCB Weekend related postings, was the annual top-7 prospects. We don’t have to do it like that, and in the end Daniel leaves it to us to figure out what makes a prospect and what doesn’t. Last year, I did an All-Prospect Team, pointing out my favorite players at each position in the organization. This year, I’m going to do the same. However, … Continue reading