Latest TweetMy Tweets
- Quick Hits: Home Runs
- Quick Hits: Why players play through injury
- What will Mozeliak do about pitching depth?
- Quick Hits: Pinch Hit Home Runs
- Opening Day Minor League Rosters
- Quick Hits: Cardinals trades with the Indians
- Is Mozeliak a good GM?
- Why does the Cardinals’ offense suck so bad?
- Adam LaRoche makes the decision most Dads wish they could
- Shortstop situation shouldn’t worry Cards
Tag Archives: Trevor Miller
Reading MLB Trade Rumors today and it appears that the Anaheim Angels will likely release Scott Kazmir. Kazmir, 27, has had trouble coming back from back stiffness that landed him on the disabled list. His return to Anaheim he allowed 5 runs in less than 2 innings. That’s not pretty. It seems that the Angels have designated him for assignment based on tweets I’ve read. The question is: Should the … Continue reading